Friday 27 July 2012

TI to abandon music career ?




Fans of the US based Southern rapper, TI, were in for a shocker when TI made a comment about leaving the rap game.


TI, who has made great success in the music industry, gave a disclosure that depicts his unhappiness as regards the recent norms in the music scene. "What I embody, this game contradicts that," he continued. "I want out. I'm in it because I love music and I have obligations, contractually." He said in an interview.

The actor, rapper and father of six, is totally against the on-going trend of artistes not being real in their lyrics. According to the rapper, "Nowadays, nobody even expects you to live up to the things you rap about. That goes against what I represent, what I stand for. So if they outsell me, then that's just all the more better for me to fade to the back and cross my legs on my desk."

The rapper, also known as Clifford Harris, is presently working on his eight studio album. The album titled “Trouble Man” will be released on the 4th of September, while the second season of his TV series, "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle," will commence on the 3rd of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment